Monday, September 22, 2008

New Update...

Well I am sure non of you will be surprised…. Dave is again back with Lisa. I do worry about him because I know she is not stable. He is know talking again about getting into trucking.

Anyways…. About Carter and I !!!

Carter is loving kindergarten!!! I have parent teacher conference with his teacher Mrs. Pickett this Thursday. I am really excited to see how she thinks he is doing. I have signed him up for a divorce support group at his school. He will be grouped with other kids his age! I hope it helps him. I don't think he fully understands the whole thing… and since my parents are still together I have no idea how to explain it to him..

I am still seeing Michael. He still seems really nice. However, I am still so leery of letting my guard down and falling in love again. I don't want to get hurt again… I don't want to be lied to again. I am also afraid of letting him get to close and possibly falling in love with me cause I don’t' want to end up hurting him. I know the pain of losing someone you love. I don't want anyone to ever have to endure that kind of pain and agony.

I did get some free Cardinal tickets to Sunday's game from work for all of my hard work!!! So Michael and I are going to go down there on Saturday and spend some time in St. Louis and then spend the night and go to the game on Sunday!! I am really looking forward to spending this time with him.

No comments: