Monday, March 9, 2009

March update

Hello!

This is going to be just a brief update cause there is not much going on.

As you all know I broke it off with Michael last month. It was hard, but deep down I know it was the right thing to do. He is an amazing man, but I just didn't have the right kind of magical feelings for him. I have talked to him a few times through email and he seems to be doing well… which makes me happy. That was the hardest part about breaking it off with him was worrying about how he would take it and that I would hurt him in the end. I have never ever broken up with anyone. It has ALWAYS been the other way around and I am always the one hurt and wondering why.

I am not seeing anyone at the current time… don't even have anyone I am talking to either. There is one guy that I just dream and have one of those high school crushes on. LOL I don't think I am his type though.

Carter is doing well. He is loving the nicer weather and the ability to get outside and play with his friends. They were outside almost all weekend playing. His school had a fun fair this weekend and Carter had lots of fun. I can't believe that his kindergarten year is almost over. My baby is growing up way to fast… before I know it he will be a senior in high school.

Now when my friend had a psychic party not to long ago the psychic lady told me that I was going to meet someone who's name starts with the letter "J" and that he is my soul mate. She stated that I would get pregnant without having to use fertility treatment and that we would get married too. She told me I would have a baby girl. So anyways… Carter more then one time has told me that he is going to be a big brother and that I am going to have another baby sometime. I've asked him who the daddy of the baby will be and at times he says he doesn't know yet…. Then times he said well my daddy could be the daddy.

Speaking of Carter's daddy… he is still driving a truck. He sent me a text message a little over a week ago and asked me if it would be to awkward for me if he asked me for dating advice. I told him no it would be weird, but I would be okay with it. Basically I was just nosey and wanted to know!! LOL Anyways, He had three women that he was trying to choose between and wanted my opinion on which one he should date more exclusively. I asked him if they all knew about each other and he said no…. I told him that he was going to get himself in trouble if he wasn't careful. He will NEVER change. As hard as it was leaving him I am so thankful now.

No comments: