Friday, July 4, 2008

4th of July

Well, I sit here all alone on July 4th remembering how we used to celebrate this holiday as a family. I miss my family, I miss my life.... Oh how I hate holidays now.

I have been officially divorced since June 3rd so a little over a month and it still hurts like heck all the time.

Dave called me last night to tell me he was going to St. Louis to pick Lisa up from the airport. Now Lisa is the woman that used to be Carter's daycare teacher that Dave had lived with for a bit. Well I guess now they must be getting back together. Imagine that... when just two days ago he was telling me that he still wanted me to take him back.

Daily I ask myself if I have done the right thing. Should I have given him another chance??

DIVORCE SUCKS and I HATE being alone on holidays... they are the worst.

No comments: