Saturday, July 12, 2008

July 12th

Well I guess Dave took Lisa back to the airport on Tuesday or Wednesday. Supposedly she is going back to AZ to marry some guy because he told her that she would never have to work again if she married him. Is she crazy or what?? lol ;-)

I am so relieved that she isn't in Dave's life anymore because that means that she will not be involved in Carter's life. That is what really scared me.

Dave is getting Carter tonight to spend the night with him.

As for me I worked last night at Lifestar and got off this morning around 10 am. Right now Carter is at a friends birthday party. After Dave picks Carter up I am going back into work at 7:30 pm and will get off at 7:30 am tomorrow.

Some people think I am crazy working so much, but I love working on the ambulance. I get paid to drive and ambulance around and help people in thier most desperate time of need. Can you think of anything better then that??? I love it!! Plus the money is nice too! :-)

No comments: