Monday, July 14, 2008

And once again...

Well today is Monday July 14th. Dave was supposed to get Carter and Michael on Saturday and I was to pick Carter up in Decatur on Sunday. Well Dave called Saturday and said that he was having truck problems and wouldn't be able to get the kids to stay over night. However he was in Springfield and wated me to bring Carter to McDonalds so he could see him. I had already made plans to work at Lifestar for the night since I thought Carter was going to be at his dad's. So I dropped Carter off at McD's and Dave said he would take him back to my mom and dad.

I sent him a text that Sat night to make sure he made it back to Decatur okay and he said yeah and that he was sleeping... this was early and I thought it was weird that he would already be sleeping.

When I talked to my mom she said that Dave had called to tell Carter goodnight and that she also asked Dave if he made it home okay. He said yes and that his truck is fixed. He said he stopped at auto zone and it was the fuel filter or something like that and that the person there changed it for him since he didn't have the tools. (yeah... whatever)

So anyways... onto today.

I was sitting at Target on my lunch today and I got a the following Text message from Dave.
"Lisa is back around, thought you would want to know."

Now he is just as crazy as she is for continuing to take him back time after time.

I really worry about Carter spending time with them. IT just kills me. UGH,.........

No comments: