Tuesday, January 15, 2008

He may see his son for the first time in 2 weeks.

Okay here is what happened last night. He wants me to take Nitro our dog cause he just moved in with his girlfriend and she can't have pets at her place.

7:36 pm Dave sent me the following text message.
Can u watch Nitro 4 a few days so I can find him a new place

8:04 pm I sent him the following text message
After serious consideration I have to say no. It would be to hard on Carter and myself to get attached to ol Nitro buddy again. Animal protective league will take him back if u can’t find a good owner.

I had Carter call Dave at 8:44 pm to tell him good night cause I was getting ready to get in the shower and didn’t want Carter to miss his phone call while I was in the shower. Dave said he wanted to take Carter to McDonalds either Tuesday or Wednesday. I said well just let me know.

Then I sent him the following text message at 8:54 pm
Michelle ~ Will you be taking him to dinner by yourself?

Dave ~ Have no idea

Michelle ~ Did you get my email about what his counselor said

Dave ~ yep

Michelle ~ Okay as long as you are aware and know what is in the best interest of our son.

Dave ~ I have no idea what u just said

Michelle ~ As long as you know that the counselor does not think it is a good idea for Carter to be around Lisa. That it would be in the best interest of our son if you did not bring her around him.

Now I didn't get any response back from that last text message.

Dave has not seen Carter since January 1st when I took Carter over to his house for about an hour. So, I hope that he does get him for dinner, but I also hope that he doesn't bring his girlfriend.

No comments: