Saturday, January 5, 2008

How low can you go??

Well my stbx (soon to be ex) is back with our son's daycare teacher.

So much for him saying he wanted me back. He wanted me to come over on new years eve and I didn't. He then wanted us to come over on new years day and make us dinner. I had to have him sign a check and needed to give him some paperwork cause his second ex wife was taking him back to court. (yes I will be his 3rd ex wife). Well while I was there at his house Lisa Carter's daycare teacher called three times wanting to come over cause she wants him back. She says she can't breathe without him.... So Carter and I left and Lisa drove past me on her way to Dave's house. So I turned around and confronted her in his driveway. I asked her what she had to say now... she said nothing. I said so everything I told the director of the daycare was a lie and she said no. I said so eveything you told the director was a lie and she said yes. She said they have been dating. I called her a few explicit names. Then I told her that she told me once that he brother was a minister and what Dave was doing was adultry... I said so what you are doing is adultry too. She then said well you guys are getting a divorce.

So I had to pull my son out of a wonderful daycare cause his teacher is sleeping with my husband... we haven't even been seperated 2 months.

ugh.....

No comments: