Thursday, January 10, 2008

UGH.....

Okay I have decided that I need to take Carter to see a counselor. He had been potty trained since he was 2. Now he is pooping his pants a couple times a day since this separation/divorce has started. He still tells me that he wants mommy and daddy to love back to each other. He is acting out at home. So I have made an appointment to take him to see a counselor. Our appt is today. I hope she is able to help him and help me explain things to him.

So I knew that I had to tell Dave that I was taking him to see a counselor. I didn’t want to call and talk to him so I sent him a text message. Here are the corresponding text messages from yesterday.

Michelle ~ Just wanted you to know I am taking Carter to a counselor tomorrow.

Dave ~ Y

Michelle ~ He is still having a hard time adjusting. He is still pooping his pants. He even did it at your house when you had him and Mike, but he said he just pulled up his pants cause he was scared to tell you. He still doesn’t get why we are not together or getting back together and now you are living with his old daycare teacher.

Dave ~ He seems happy, maybe it is U

Michelle ~ I have not told him about you and Lisa yet. It was suggested to me to take him by his daycare. He still tells me he wants us to love back to each other. This can only help him.

Dave ~ I will help what I can


He thinks he knows what is going on with our son. Since we have been separated on November 5th he has only had Carter overnight 5 times, and only one of those was for more then 24 hours and that is cause I was working a 24 hour shift. The other times he has gotten him it was to take him bowling and then I would pick him up from the bowling alley when I got off work at 3:30. So he would only have him about 1.5 hours. Another time he picked him up and just to him to McDonalds to eat and brought him back.

Of course Carter seems happy when he is with Dave. Cause either he is taking him to do something fun, or if he is staying the night Michael is there to play with him. Oh and he hasn’t gotten his daughter since we were together and last got both Michael and Tabitha in October.

No comments: